SekurTrack®+ GARMIN = THE COMPLETE SOLUTION Add Garmin’s Portable Navigation Device (PND) to SekurTrack®’s Fleet Management Solutions and feel the power of a complete, advanced GPS solution in real-time.
How it works?
SekurTrack® working as a fleet management partner with Garmin portable navigation devices (PNDs), offers todays most useful, versatile, cost-efficient, and interactive fleet monitoring solutions. Together we provide the interactive navigation link that’s been missing in fleet management systems.
We offer customized all-in-one package solutions that will help you increase your productivity by reducing costs, minimizing response times, improving driver behavior, and boosting customer satisfaction.
- Dispatch and Driver Two way Text messaging
- Stops (Destination)
- Estimated Time of Arrival
- Auto-Arrival at Stop
- Data Deletion
- Canned Responses/Messages
- Driver ID
- GPI File
- Personalized Icons
- Maintenance Notifications
- Fuel Consumption
- Location History
- Non Reporting Vehicles
- Speed Limit Violation Notification
- Unauthorized vehicle Use
- Total Working Hours
- Long Stop/Late Start Notifications
- Excess Idle Notifications
- And many other features
How it Works
By connecting SekurTrack® Fleet Management device via an Interface cable to a Garmin PND in each vehicle, you will have the complete fleet solution at your fingertips. Drivers now have a “screen” in their vehicle for real-time navigation, two-way messaging, and job dispatch capabilities to help them be more efficient.
SekurTrack®’s GPS unit provides seamless connectivity to the SekurTrack® monitoring center via a wireless mobile data network. The Garmin PNDs provide navigation, routing and mobile data terminal capabilities inside the vehicle. This fleet management and dispatch messaging interface enables direct-to-driver communication via two-way text messaging, as well as instant re-routing with “new destination” message prompts.
What you Get
- Allows text messages sent to device to be displayed in “inbox” on unit
- Garmin can provide confirmation that message was read
- Garmin can also provide a yes/no box below the text of the message to enable a simple quick response
- Messages can be up to 128 characters in length
- Messages can also be generated from device and sent to dispatch/office
- Messages received will be notified to driver through a pop-up alert on Garmin screen
- Garmin provides a “virtual keyboard” on device through a touch-screen format for all text communication
- Garmin can display a list of Stops/Jobs reported to the device in a separate icon called “My Stops”
- Driver has ability to navigate directly to Stop from list
- Garmin can provide status on current Stop in progress
- Is driver en route?
- Is driver stopped at location?
- How far has Driver progressed through the list of Stops?
- Garmin can also provide confirmation that driver has received a particular Stop, read the details, or deleted it from list
- Can provide confirmation that a Stop has been completed
Estimated Time of Arrival
- Dispatcher/office can request the ETA of the current stop/job in progress
- Garmin will notify the actual time of arrival as well as distance remaining to stop
Auto-Arrival at Stop
This feature is used to tell the Garmin PND to automatically detect that it has arrived at a Stop and then to prompt the driver if they would like to mark the Stop as done and begin navigating to next Stop on the list
Auto-arrival can be determined by how long the unit is stopped close to the destination (in the event driver has to park and walk) or by how close the unit needs to be to the destination before the Auto-arrival feature is activated
- Dispatch/office has the ability to wipe clean the data on the Garmin PND
- Clean up messages in inbox/remove stops
- Fleet managers can communicate by sending up to 200 “canned” responses from server to be stored directly on Garmin devices
- Up to 50 of these canned responses can be utilized for any given scenarios
- Drivers can store up to 120 canned messages, eliminating the need to type while driving
- Know the who, what, when and where for every vehicle in your fleet
- Provides drivers the ability to login before starting their day with ID’s up to fifty characters in length
- Up-to-the-minute communications that allow drivers to automatically send status updates.
- Driver’s units can store up to sixteen status indicators such as start/stop shift, on/off break, etc.
- Enables server to send POI’s to be stored in the device’s memory under the favorites folder
- Number of POI’s that can be stored depends upon the amount of available memory on each unit
- Perfect for cataloging company approved vendor locations, customers and various other locations
Companies can rename the dispatch icons as needed, giving each unit a designated function and unique personality