SekurTrack OBDII Mini real time car GPRStracking Device – SU100L
Minimum Order Quantity
uBIox All-in-One GPS Receiver Sensitive Fast and Accurate
- Connect the OBD interface to work
- Car rental real-time tracking
- Data transmission: GPRS/SMS
- Iphone & Andorid APP Software
How to find your OBDII Connector
Start by looking around the underside of your dashboard, below your steering wheel but above your gas and brake pedals. The diagram will show you the general area to search.
Installing the OBDII-GPS
Once the OBDII connector has been located, all that is required is to plug the OBDII-GPS into the connector. Once you turn the ignition of the vehicle on, the small lights on the unit will blink. During your first installation, you will need to give the OBDII-GPS unit a minimum of 15 minutes fully initialize.
SEK-OBD-II GPS is a multifunctional product. It is an integration of GPS tracking system, OBD-II Diagnostic system. With plug & play design, which is compatible with all the cars with OBD-II connector, and it supports all the CAN-BUS protocols as followings: .
- SAE J1850 PWM.
- SAE J1850 VPW.
- ISO 9141-2.
- ISO 14230-4 KWP.
- ISO 15765-4 CAN.
- SAE J1939 CAN.
The SEK-OBD-II fetches important data perimeters such as (speed, rpm, odometer and driver behavior data…etc) via CAN-BUS and transmits the data viaSMSandTCP/IP network over GPRS.
Easy installation. In armed status, the following operations will trigger Alert to both the end user and the online management platform and monitoring center.
- Engine on.
- Tow Detection.
Vehicles Diagnostic System record function.
- Supports quad bands,i.e. 850/900/1800/1900MHz,universal.
- Easy to install, connect the OBD interface to work.
- Supports single positioning and feedbacks position via GPRS at setting times.
- Supports vehicle positioning and tracking.
- Vehicle status and speed from OBD data.
- Vehicle collision, alert by SMS/application(optional).
Environment of use.
- Limited working temperature:-20°C~80°C.
- Storage temperature:-45°C~90°C.
- Humidity :<95%
- Make sure the terminal is installed in OBD2 interface of the vehicle.
Standby Current <10mA@12V
Work current <40mA@12V
GPS positioning accuracy 15m
GSM positioning accuracy 100m
GPS Frequency 850/900/1800/1900MHz
Hot/warm/cold start time <3s，<15s，<60s
Operating temperature -20℃~70℃
Operating humidity 20%～80%RH
Net Weight 56 g