The SekurTrack XP is a powerful GPS locator designed for vehicle tracking. It has superior receiver sensitivity, fast TTFF (Time to First Fix) and supports Quad-Band GSM frequencies 850/900/1800/1900, its location can be monitored in real time or be periodically tracked by a backend server or other specified terminals. The SekurTrack XP has multiple input/output interfaces that can be used for monitoring or controlling external devices. Based on the integrated ©Track protocol, the SekurTrack XP can communicate with a backend server through the GPRS/GSM network to transfer reports of Emergency, geo-fence boundary crossings, low backup battery or scheduled GPS position as well as many other useful functions. System Integrators can easilysetuptheirtracking systems based on the full-featured ©Track protocol.
The following are just a few of the benefits SekurTrack® XP offers:
- Wide oprating voltage:8V to 32V DC
- Built in UBlox chipset with -162 dBm tracking sensitivity.
- -148 dBm However autonomous sensivity for fast TTFF and high accuracy.
- Low power consumtion,long stand by time with internal battery.
- Quad band GSM/GPRS frequencies 850/900/1800/1900.
- Embedded full-featured ©Track protocol.
- Multiple input/output interfaces for monitoring and controlling.
- Build-in-3D motion sensor for power saving and motion detection.
- Three anlog inputs for external sensor.
- Built in internal or optional external GSM and GPS antemas.
- Support Garmin protocol.
1 Built-in Relay Outputs. Max output current 5A @ 12V, 2.5A @ 24V
4 digital inputs Two positive trigger and two negative trigger
TCP/IP or UDP/IP over GPRS CSD (v.32 or v.110); SMS
SMS Frequency Bands
MTK All-in-One GPS Receiver Sensitive Fast and Accurate
Audio Connector, GSM/GPS Antenna,Indicator LED
8V to 32V DC
Full power pathing; Internal battery is no used when external power is available
Li-Polymer 1000 mAh, 3.7 V
105mm x 78mm x 24 mm
-30 C ~ 80 C (Without Battery) -40C~ 85′C for